There’s nothing better than winning some big cash while punting on sports matches at Gbets! Once you’ve proved your betting skills and sporting knowledge, you’ll be eager to draw out your winnings swiftly and ensure that you can put them to good use. Before withdrawing, it’s important to ensure that the mobile number under your profile is correct. You can send us a message on Live Chat if your number needs to be updated on the system.
Read below to find out what withdrawal methods we offer at Gbets, and how you can use them:
eWallet lets you make free, instant withdrawals as well as free ATM withdrawals. However, instant withdrawal is unavailable from 9 pm untill 12 pm, and funds can only be withdrawn once all player’s funds are paid up to R3,000. Further points to note:
- Once your withdrawal is approved, you will receive an eWallet SMS.
- All subsequent ATM withdrawals from the same Gbets transaction will be charged accordingly.
- The Monthly withdrawal limit is R24,000 and Standard eWallet bank charges apply.
FNB (R3,000 per day)
This is one of the quickest withdrawal methods and works thus:
- For clients at any bank (not only FNB) Use USSD code *120*277# and select OTT eWallet option
- Enter your Pin Code (created by you on withdrawal request)
- Use the pin code received via SMS at any ATM.
Similarly, Standard Bank also offers one of the quickest withdrawal methods. Here’s how it works:
- It works with clients at any bank (not only Standard Bank).
- Upon withdrawal request, users will get an SMS and simply need to follow the easy prompts.
- Players can use the Pin Code received at any Standard Bank ATM or draw their winnings at these fine retailers:
- Pick n Pay
Money Market account (via Shoprite)
A Money Market account allows players to withdraw their winnings in Shoprite vouchers, instead of a straight withdrawal. It works thus:
- Players must register a Money Market Account by downloading the Shoprite SA app- https://bit.ly/3nni5HM, or dial *120*3534#
- The voucher can be spent in-store or on the Shoprite SA App (Physical cash redemption in-store not permissible)
Card Transfer (Mastercard, Visa and American Express)
Card transfer at Gbets is processed instantly, but funds can take up to 24 hours to reflect in players’ accounts. Here is some further info:
- A minimum withdrawal of R50 is required.
- A bank name is not required, only an account number and branch code.
- Peach withdrawals requested over a weekend (from Friday 4 pm) will be paid to clients on the following Monday.
Celbux Instant Payment
Celbux allows players to withdraw winnings instantly and directly on their phones. Here’s how it works:
- Dial *120*7687# and enter the PIN received via SMS from Celbux – keep this PIN for future use.
- Conveniently, you can send money to family or friends directly to their cell phones.
- You can spend or withdraw winnings at over 15000 retail destinations nationwide:
- Pick ‘n Pay
1Voucher also allows players to withdraw their winnings via a voucher. It works thus:
- 1Voucher can be redeemed at the players’ nearest certified trader or the 1 Voucher App.
- To redeem, simply download the 1ForYou app via the Google Play Store (for Android) or the App Store (for IOS) https://1foryou.onelink.me/DBXO/6061de
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Head on over to www.gbets.co.za, start playing and winning, and use these safe and convenient banking methods to withdraw your winnings!